Maximum capacity [Max]: 360g
Readability [d]: 0.001g
The PS.X2 series represents a new advanced level for precision balances.
The X2 series balances feature the latest generation capacitive display providing the maximum comfort of use, available right at your fingertips. Ease of operation, clear menu and practical arrangement of the display guarantee the best ergonomics for your everyday tasks. A wide array of available interfaces facilitate selection of the most optimal means for communication. The X2 series balances offer unlimited possibilities for cooperation with external devices, providing printing, copying, archiving and data transfer.
Built-in IR sensors allow numerous operations (e.g. tarring, transmitting the result to a printer or selecting successive steps of a particular process, etc.) to be performed handsfree, by simply moving a hand across the sensor. The housing is made of plastic, and the pan is made of stainless steel.
Databases in X2 series balances
In new PS.X2 series balances the information system is based on 7 databases which allow several users to work with database storing several products. The registered weighing results can be subject to further analysis.
The data is registered in 7 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users),
- Products (up to 5 000 products),
- Weighments (up to 50 000 weighments),
- Packaging (up to 100 packaging types),
- Formulas (up to 100 formulas),
- Clients (up to 1000 clients),
- ALIBI memory (up to 512 000 weighments).
The X2 series features option of making reports on formulas (up to 500 reports).
The X2 series balances feature ALIBI memory that is a warranty for safety and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are available to users as well. The ALIBI memory allows to record up to 500 000 weighment records.
Personalization taken to the next level
The X2 is the only balance available on the market that provides a user with the option to design display using wide selection of widgets. Customised display of X2 series offers direct access to the results of your work and other important information directly from the home screen.
Weighing Data Management
USB interface facilitates quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to other balances.
Network management of the weighing data increases effectivity, productivity and safety of the important data to the maximum.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 360 g
- Minimum load: 0.02 g
- Readability [d]: 0.001 g
- Tare range: -360 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.0005 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.001 g
- Linearity: ±0.002 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 0.1 g
- Minimum weight (USP): 1 g
- Stabilization time: 2 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- Display: 5" capacitive colour touchscreen
- Database capacity: 7
- Touch-free operation: 2 IR Sensors
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 250 mA
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Weighing pan dimensions: 128×128 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 470×380×336 mm
- Net weight: 3.7 kg
- Gross weight: 5.3 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.