Maximum capacity [Max]: 300kg
Readability [d]: 2g
Professional series of PUE 7.1.HRP high resolution scales is a perfect solution for light industry, especially wherever high accuracy of measurement, precision and repeatability are crucial.
Automatic adjustment performed by means of an internal weight guarantees the highest quality of operation and repeatability of measurement. In comparison to manual adjustment process, the automatic one is both time-saving and convenient.
Standard PUE 7.1.HRP high resolution scales are equipped with the following interfaces: 2×RS232, 2×USB, 1×Ethernet, 4×IN/4×OUT, Wireless Connection.
Data safety and archiving is assured by software dedicated for RADWAG terminals.
- Brand new design of an electromagnetic mechanism housed in a dustproof and waterproof casing
- Overload protection
- An in-built adjustment system equipped with an internal weight
- High IP rating for the platform - IP67
- Interfaces: RS 232, USB, Ethernet and customized 4 INs and 4 OUTs for cooperation with peripherals.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 300 kg
- Minimum load: 100 g
- Preload range: 60 kg
- Readability [d]: 2 g
- Tare range: -300 kg
- Repeatability: 3 g
- Linearity: ±6 g
- Stabilization time: 3 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Protection class: IP 66/67 construction, IP 43 indicator
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Housing: construction - mild steel, weighing pan - stainless steel
- Weighing pan dimensions: 800×600 mm
- Device dimensions: 360×313×170 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 1000×800×307 mm
- Net weight: 71.5 kg
- Gross weight: 119 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.