Maximum capacity [Max]: 3100g
Readability [d]: 0.1g
WTC precision balances enable fast and accurate determination of mass in laboratory. The devices are equipped with an internal battery which allows their operation in places where there is no access to the mains.
The balance features a stainless steel weighing pan, and a backlit LCD guaranteeing clear weighing result presentation.
Communication interfaces: RS232, USB type A, USB type B. The interfaces enable cooperation with peripheral devices, e.g. printer, computer, USB flash drive. The WTC balances feature real-time clock and ALIBI memory.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 3100 g
- Readability [d]: 0.1 g
- Tare range: -3100 g
- Repeatability: 0.1 g
- Linearity: ±0.03 g
- Stabilization time: 2 s
- Adjustment: external
- Display: LCD (backlit)
- Protection class: IP 43
- Communication interface: RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Wi-Fi®® (option)
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz and battery
- Power consumption max.: 6 W
- Operation time on batteries: 15 h (average time)
- Operating temperature: +15 ÷ +30 °C
- Weighing pan dimensions: 128×128 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 330×220×140 mm
- Net weight: 1.3 kg
- Gross weight: 2 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.