Maximum capacity [Max]: 21 / 52g
Readability [d]: 1 / 5µg
XA 4Y.M.A.P PLUS microbalances feature modern design that enables high accuracy and fast measurements.
They are equipped with reliable measuring system housed in a hermetic casing, this guarantees fast and precise measurement in almost any laboratory conditions. External factors such as air drafts, dust, vibrations, employee competences, generate disturbances that influence the final result of the measurement.
RADWAG-manufactured balances are equipped with range of protections designed to eliminate errors (hermetic weighing chamber, filters dampening vibrations), and tools informing about errors occurrence (vibration sensor, electronic levelling device, ambient conditions module).
The antistatic ionizer, an in-built component of XA 4Y.M.A.P PLUS microbalance, neutralizes electric charges inside the weighing chamber, more precisely it neutralizes uncompensated electric charge accumulated on weighed object. The lower relative humidity and a reading unit of the balance, the more evident influence of static electricity. The influence of static electricity gives greater repeatability error, often also greater error of indication.
Measurement errors, due to the harmful effects of electrostatics, often reach the value of thousands of reading units and more. The problem concerns non-conductive samples, e.g. glass flasks, paper filters, plastics, etc.
Implemented in the XA 4Y.M.A.P PLUS microbalance antistatic ionizer is a modern technology solution which compensates both cations and anions. The ionizer activates when the microbalance door opens, and deactivates when the door is closed. It is possible to control ionizer operation using weighing instrument panel. The operation is signalled by blue LED diode which emits light when the ionizer is on.
The microbalance features modern hardware and software architecture. Integrated software, Windows Embedded Compact 7, Flash memory, Double Hardware System guarantee speed and reliability when it comes to collecting and processing information. The XA 4Y.M.A.P PLUS series is equipped with LCD 5.7" colour touch screen facilitating device operation and presentation of the results. Complex databases enable users to register, print and export measurements. The balance system supports 13 languages.
'Defined profiles' is a new function, it automatically sets weighing instrument's parameters in accordance with user requirements.
- FAST – the measurement result is obtained in a very short time
- FAST DOSING – the balance quickly reacts to mass changes, especially useful for dosing or adding more product to the dispensed portion
- PRECISION - balance settings providing the minimum standard deviation sd ≤ 1.5 μg,
- OPERATOR - customization of the parameters in accordance with operator's requirements.
XA 4Y.M.A.P PLUS microbalance is an optimized modern device which among many functions features an option of automatic level control (Level SENSING).
The innovative system for weighing chamber's door opening and closing guarantees smooth and quiet door movement, and eliminates vibrations that may disturb the measurement. The solution enables to define how wide the door is to be opened.
Customization option is based on individual operators' profiles and permissions levels that limit the access to the weighing instrument's menu. Programmable proximity sensors offer wide range of possibilities: zeroing, taring, printing and more.
Numerous functions, such as differential weighing enable multi-step mass control of the same sample subjected to different processes.
The software security system and the ability to document the process using printouts (standard/non-standard) ensures compliance of the weighing instruments with GLP/GMP systems in almost every area (pharmacy, petrochemistry, environment protection and many others).
In order to carry out the weighing process by means of microbalances and ultra-microbalances correctly, it is necessary to prepare the workstation and to operate the device as required. As a standard, ultra-microbalances are equipped with an anti-draft chamber.
Usage and installation guidelines are to be found in the following document: Installation and usage conditions for ultra-microbalances and microbalances (PDF).
ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR
- ALARM function
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
DATA EXCHANGE THROUGH USB STORAGE DEVICES
- update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
INFRARED PROXIMITY SENSORS
- PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor's sensitivity adjustment
Balances with a wireless terminal
- 2×RS 232
- 4 in / 4 out
- WiFi 2,4GHz b,g,n
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 21 / 52g
- Minimum load: 0.1 mg
- Readability [d]: 1 / 5 µg
- Tare range: -52 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 2.5 µg
- Repeatability (Max): 6 µg
- Linearity: ±20 µg
- Eccentric load deviation: 20 µg
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 0.5 mg
- Minimum weight (USP): 5 mg
- Stabilization time: ~ 3.5 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: I
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 700 mA (wireless terminal - 1A)
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Weighing chamber dimensions: 199×170×217 mm
- Weighing pan dimensions: ø26 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 720×385×485 mm
- Net weight: 14.5 kg
- Gross weight: 18.9 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.