The RETSCH 204550004 Mortar Grinder RM 200 can mix and homogenize powders, suspension and pastes even with high viscosity. The RM 200 is suitable for the proper and reproducible sample preparation to analytical fineness. It substitutes cumbersome hand mortars by a high performance drive with electronic control. The grinding set can be cooled and heated and is very easy to clean. Grinding sets of various material qualities are available which can be exchanged easily for optimum adaptation to various grinding tasks.
The RM 200 comminutes, mixes and triturates by pressure and friction. The function of the scraper is to feed the material into the area between the mortar and pestle. This forced feed ensures that the whole of the sample is continuously subjected to the grinding and trituration process and is also intensively mixed. The pestle is not located in the centre of the mortar but is offset; contact with the rotating mortar and the sample causes it to rotate automatically. The necessary grinding pressure is achieved by the weight of the pestle itself combined with the adjustable spring pressure acting on its axis.
ashes, cement clinker, chemical products, coal, cocoa nibs, coke, drugs, food, homeopathic materials, nuts, oil seeds, pharmaceutical materials, plant materials, salts, silicates, slag, soils, spices, tiles, yeast cells, ...
- dry, wet and cryogenic grinding
- reproducible results due to adjustable pestle and scraper pressure
- closed, dust tight grinding chamber with windows
- easy exchange of mortar and pestle without tools
- performance display for load control
- adjustable pestle and scraper pressure
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- 3 scraper materials (PU, beech wood, PTFE)
- Pestle speed 100 rpm