The RETSCH 207510001 Cross Beater Mill SK 300 is suitable for coarse and fine size reduction, either in batches or continuously. It can process medium-hard and brittle materials and is easy to operate.
With its adjustable speed of 2,000 to 4,000 rpm the SK 300 is intended for universal use: from sample preparation in laboratories up to preparing sample batches in pilot plants or production facilities.
Size reduction in the SK 300 takes place by impact effects. The feed material passes from the hopper directly into the center of the grinding chamber, where it is caught by the cross beater and ground between the baffle plates of the cross beater and the toothed grinding insert.
As soon as the material is smaller than the aperture size of the bottom sieve used, it passes through the sieve and enters the collecting receptacle. The air drawn in through the hopper by the cross beater accelerates the discharge of the ground material. The airborne fine fraction is separated off by a downstream filter system.
cement clinker, chamotte, coal, coke, glass, granite, gravel, gypsum, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, slag, soils, ...
- suitable for batchwise operation of larger quantities
- adjustable speed for different applications
- defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.12 - 10 mm
- easy cleaning thanks to exchangeable push-fit grinding insert, rotor and sieve
- wide range of accessories including various collection and feeding systems, rotors and sieves
- electric engine brake
- central locking device
- Optional cyclone available