The RETSCH 300330001 analytical sieve shaker AS 300 control is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtained even after short sieving times.
The AS 300 control is particularly designed for test sieves with a diameter of 305 mm (12"). Compared to sieves with a diameter of 200 mm, a 2.25 times higher sieving surface is available. Therefore, the average sieving times can be greatly reduced with the AS 300 control.
With its all-digital controls and calibration certificate the AS 300 control is indispensable for all users who attach importance to precision and operational convenience and need to comply with the guidelines of the ISO 9001.
The AS 300 works with an electromagnetic drive that is patented by RETSCH (EP 0642844). This drive produces a 3D throwing motion that moves the product to be sieved equally over the whole sieving surface. The advantage: high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency.
cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder, ...
- suitable for dry and wet sieving
- excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- setting of sieve acceleration "g" for comparable and reproducible sieving results worldwide
- sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude or sieve acceleration, interval)
- memory for up to 9 SOPs
- interval operation
- optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- calibration certificate
- easy operation (clamping), ergonomic design
- dry and wet sieving in one model