The analytical sieve shaker AS 400 control is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
The AS 400 control is used for the sieving of dry goods with test sieves of a diameter up to 400 mm. In this, the uniform, horizontal circular motion ensures exact separation of fine and coarse-grained products. With its all-digital controls and calibration certificate the AS 400 control is indispensable for all users who attach importance to precision and operational convenience and need to comply with the guidelines of the ISO 9001.
construction materials, ground corn, plastics, sand, splints
- sieving with circular sieving motion according to DIN 53477
- excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, speed or sieve acceleration, interval)
- memory for up to 9 SOPs
- interval operation
- optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- easy operation, ergonomic design