The Jaw Crusher BB 200 is used for the rapid, effective crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials. Its variety of materials offered, including heavy-metal free steel, its efficiency and safety makes it ideal for sample preparation in laboratories and industrial plants.
For small amounts of sample the BB 200 can be used batch-wise; for larger amounts it can be operated continuously. Control of the gap width and zero point adjustment allow for reproducible results. The Belleville spring washer protects the Jaw Crusher from overloads and in conjunction with the central lubrication guarantees a long service life.
Includes Stainless Steel Breaking Jaws and Stainless Steel Wearing Plates.
The Jaw Crusher BB 200 is a robust and powerful forced-feed crusher. The feed material passes through the no-rebound hopper and enters the crushing chamber. Size reduction takes place in the wedgeshaped area between the fixed crushing arm and one moved by an eccentric drive shaft. The elliptical motion crushes the sample which then falls under gravity.
As soon as the sample is smaller than the discharge gap width, it falls into a removable collector within the Jaw Crusher. The continuous gap width setting with scale ensures optimum size reduction in accordance with the set gap width.
alloys, basalt, cement clinker, ceramics, chamotte, coal, coke, construction materials, feldspar, glass, granite, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, quartz, rocks, silicon, slag, ...
- excellent crushing performance
- wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- infinitely gap width setting
- overload protection
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- no-rebound feed hopper with quick-release clamp
- brake motor with safety switch
- easy-to-clean crushing chamber
- continuous grinding
- connector for dust extraction
- central lubrication
- suitable for integration in automatic installations
- special version for grinding semi-conductor materials