Seedburo Model 77 Count-A-Pak® Seed Totalizers
Counts seeds in a given weight or volume quickly, accurately and simply.
This counter has the potential to save producers valuable seed, time, labor and money in ensuring bagging scales are properly calibrated each day.
Determine seed count per pound or 1000 kernel weights with the 77 Totalizer.
The speed of the feeder is adjusted by a built-in control on the feeder base.
With 2" LCD readout, the counter displays total count of the seed which is easily read under most lighting conditions.
Available with a 7", 10" or 10" shallow bowl, you’ll find a suitable counter for almost any need.
- Power: 110V/60Hz, 110V/50Hz (220V via transformer), 175 watts.
- Control Box: Actual dims: 15" (L) x 10" (W) x 5" (H).
- Feeder Base: Actual dims: 9" (L) x 9" (W) x 9" (H).
- Both Box/Base: Net wt: 35 lbs, Ship wt: 41 lbs, Ship dims: 19" (L) x 15" (W) x 22" (H).
Models and Parts
- 77-7/B: Count-A-Pak Seed Totalizer W/7in Bowl 110V/60Hz*
- 77-10/B: Count-A-Pak Seed Totalizer W/10in Bowl 110V/60Hz*
- 77-10/C: Count-A-Pak Seed Totalizer W/10in Bowl 220V/50Hz*
- 77-10S/B: Count-A-Pak Seed Totalizer W/10in Shallow Bowl 110V/60Hz*
- 7710/SPK: Spare Parts Kit For Count-A-Pak W/10in Bowl**
- 777/SPK: Spare Parts Kit For Count-A-Pak W/7in Bowl**
- 77CG: Clear Lexan Lens For Count-A-Pak Models
- 77FG: Frosted Lexan Lens For Count-A-Pak Models
*Note: domestic/export crating must be selected with the items above
- 77/DOM: Packing For Count-A-Pak
**Spare Parts Kit consists of replacement springs, clear and frosted glass