Seedburo Hay, Grain and Silage Moisture Testers
Excellent system to determine moisture and dry matter content in hay, haylage, silage, high-moisture grains, nuts, total mixed rations, wet distiller's grains, wood chips and much more. Most drying times vary from 15–85 minutes, depending on commodity. Forage tests are normally taken in under 30 minutes. Accurate to 0.1% moisture content from 0–85%; operates by removing moisture from original sample and weighing the product to determine moisture loss. A complete package consist of a stainless steel testing unit that furnishes controlled heat and a built-in auto shut-off timer, a specimen container to dry the sample, a clear-plastic sample bowl to weigh all samples and a digital scale that reads in grams.
- The BHT6071, offered by Seedburo, has a built-in auto shut-off timer, and will test moisture in all crops and feedstuffs across all moisture ranges.
- Many producers use it as a reference to calibrate their electronic portable testers.
- This tester can be used to tell you when to swath and when to combine and store your crops.
- Forage tests are normally taken in under 30 minutes and vary for other crops.
- Get immediate results with no waiting on laboratory testing.
- This unit is available with scale and sample container or you can supply your own (models followed by "L")
- Made in USA.
- Net wt: 6 lbs,
- Actual dims: 8" (L) x 8" (W) x 9" (H),
- Ship wt: 13lbs,
- Ship dims: 26" (L) x 12" (W) x 12" (H).
- Operates on 3-AA batteries (included) AC adapter 120V or 220V, 50/60Hz (included).
- BHT6072-L: Hay, Grain & Silage Tester Without Auto Timer-Scale & Bowl 220V/50Hz
- BHT6072: Hay, Grain & Silage Tester With Auto Timer-Scale & Bowl 220V/50Hz
- BHT6071-L: Hay, Grain & Silage Tester Without Auto Timer-Scale & Bowl 110V/60Hz
- BHT6071: Hay, Grain & Silage Tester With Auto Timer-Scale & Bowl 110V/60Hz
- BHTSCALE: Scale With Bowl For Silage Tester, 300g x 0.1g