Spot On Sprayer Nozzle Calibrator For Sprayer Calibration accuracy
The Spot On Sprayer Calibrator is a hand held sprayer calibration tool for measuring agricultural sprayer flow rate accurately in seconds. Measures in Gallons per minute, Ounces per minute or Liters per minute. By simply placing the device under the spray nozzle, it starts measuring when the first sensor gets wet and ends measuring when the second sensor gets wet. The mini computer then calculates flow rate automatically. This allows you to find your flow rates without having to do any complicated mathematical conversion formulas.
- Check nozzle wear by quickly finding worn spray nozzle tips – Industry guidelines recommend tip replacement once flow rate exceeds that of a new tip by 10%.
- Accurately measure true tip flow rate – Today’s high tech sprayers can only be properly calibrated and confirmed with this knowledge.
- Fast and simple operation – Readings in 10 seconds of less per tip.
- Verify Application rates
- SPOT-CAL-01 - 1 gpm model (Gallon per Minute)
- SPOT-CAL-04 - 4 gpm model (Gallon per Minute)
- Simple waterproof design has no moving parts
- Shows readings in either GPM, oz./min, or Liter/min
- Easy one handed operation
- Small size stores in glove box, cab, or tool box
- Clear design allows for easy cleaning and trouble shooting
- Perfect for Sports Fields, Golf Courses and agricultural fields
- Can be used for calibrating any type sprayer
- Simply choose ounces, gallons or liters per minute, hold Spot On Sprayer Calibrator under nozzle and watch reading.
- When top sensor is activated by nozzle flow, the Spot On Sprayer Calibrator computes the nozzle flow rate.
- The flow rate is auto calculated by the Spot On Sprayer Calibrator and displayed on the screen. Simply manually record the number, dump the unit out and place under the next nozzle.
- Measurement Range: .02-1.00 GPM, 3-128 oz./min, .08-3.79 L/min (higher flow rates possible with reduced accuracy)
- Accuracy: Greater of +/- 2.5% or one least significant digit
- Resolution: 0.01 GPM, 1 oz./min, 0.01 L/min
- Battery: two (2) “N” size alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 2 years, meter has low battery indicator
- 9.25 in (23.5 cm) tall by 2.25 in. (5.7 cm) dia. 0.52 lbs (236 g) weight
- Construction: Break resistant plastic & Stainless Steel