Soil Consolidation Equipment
HMA-665 Stainless Steel Specimen Ring is used to form and compact soil specimens for testing with the Expansion Index Consolidometer to determine the soil’s Expansion Index. The ring is 4x1in (101.6x25.4mm) Dia.xH. Ordering additional specimen rings increases efficiency in sample preparation.
- Allows for increased sample preparation efficiency
- Made of stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Specimen Ring
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1in (101.6 x 25.4mm) Dia.xH
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 6.0lb (2.72kg)