Thunderbird Foundation / Basement Vents
Installation: Brick, Soffit, Stone, Stucco, Wall, Wood
Application: Basement Vent, Intake Vent, Wall Vent
- Screen Wall Vent available in two mounting styles and can be made any size.
- Great for foundation venting and basement venting.
- Can be made out of copper or stainless steel.
- Screened wall vent
- Made of 16 ounce copper or stainless steel.
- Mesh patterned screen (diamond or square depending on production availability)
- Stucco and Flush mount models
- Great for venting foundations venting, soffit venting, or basement vents
Which Mounting Style?
Thunderbird Products' vents come in two different mounting styles:
- The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone.
- The stucco mount model has a flashing is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco, or wood / vinyl siding (stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and water-proofing).
- WFV1405F: 14W" x 5H" Foundation/Basement Vent Flush Mount
- WFV1405J: 14W" x 5H" Foundation/Basement Vent Stucco Mount
- WFV1608F: 16W" x 8H" Foundation/Basement Vent Flush Mount
- WFV1608J: 16W" x 8H" Foundation/Basement Vent Stucco Mount