Soil Permeability Testing Equipment
Toxic Interface Units allow safe flexible-wall permeability testing by providing a barrier against toxic or corrosive chemicals in contaminated samples. Two chambers are required between the Control Panel and Permeability Test Cell to prevent chemicals from entering the panel and venting to the atmosphere. Contaminants are isolated to the sample and the lower half of each interface chamber. The lower section of the chamber consists of a base, stainless steel tube, and zero-volume change ball valve. The tube and base are sealed with a Viton O-Ring, and a Viton diaphragm separates chemicals from the water within the test cell. The position of the diaphragm can be viewed through the clear polycarbonate top section.
HM-914 Toxic Interface Unit has a 500cc capacity.
- Isolates samples to protects against contamination by toxic chemicals
- Clear polycarbonate top allows for visibility of diaphragm position
- Available with two capacities
- Toxic Interface Unit, 500cc capacity
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 7.25 x 10.1in (165 x 184 x 257mm) WxDxH
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 10.0lb (4.54kg)