IN8-W - Turf-Tec Heavy Duty Tall Infiltration Rings 6 and 12 inch diameter by 7 inches tall Double Ring Infiltrometer
The new Turf-Tec Heavy Duty Tall Infiltration Rings allow the field infiltration rates to be measured. This tool conforms to the 2006 Pennsylvania Stormwater Best Management Practices Manual. The Turf-Tec Heavy Duty Tall Infiltration Rings have a 6 inch inner ring and a 12 inch outer ring with a 7 inch height. A gripped rubber handle is welded across the rings to keep them concentric and allow easy insertion into, and removal from the soil. These rings are ideal for hard soil types. These Infiltration rings are constructed of heavy duty 16 Gauge (.065 inch) galvanized steel to prevent rust and insure a long life.
Determine soil infiltration rate in a little as fifteen minutes*
Now, for the first time, a field instrument to measure the rate of water infiltration on all areas. This instrument determines the downward flow of water through the soil. The rings are centered by the welded handle on the top of the unit; this insures the rings stay in place while driving them into the soil. The double ring insures accuracy.
Now you can connect IN8 to Mariotte tubes by ordering IN8P-W.
* 15 minute test is after soil reaches saturation
Check Infiltration on:
- Soil Evaluation
- Retention ponds
- Drain fields
- Site Planning
- Storm water recharge areas
- Golf courses
- Sports fields
- New construction
- Six inch and twelve inch rings (15.24 cm X 30.48 cm)
- Height of seven inches (17.78 cm)
- Weight 14 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Sturdy construction
- Rust proof galvanized metal 16 Gauge (.060 inch)
- Double ring
- Rings are welded into place to insure proper placement
- Easy to use
- Optional: Unit can be purchased with ports added to allow IN12-W Mariotte Tubes to be attached (Model IN8P-W)