ZIPLEVEL EZDepth for Excavators
Model Number: EZD-30
- The revolutionary ZIPLEVEL EZDepth is an inexpensive alternative to costly cab based digital depth instruments.
- EZDepth is built from the core of the quarter-century proven ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000…the world’s only pressurized, bubble free High Precision Altimeter.
- Unlike conventional technologies, EZDepth installs in minutes to directly display depths over unlimited ranges without line-of-sight, satellite horizons or complex arrays of inclinometer sensors.
- Its optional ZIPLEVEL SmartLink sends data to smart devices on your panel or up to 100’ away for real-time profiles and tables or elevations plotted on-site photos (Pat. Pend. ZIPLOT) for instant sharing of documentation before, during and at the end of your project.
- Installs in minutes on all sizes excavators, backhoes and skid steers.
- Precise to 1/20” (1 mm).
- +/-20’ (6m) max display to sensor elevation.
- Set display Zero at any elevation in range.
- Unlimited ranges with the Carry Function.
- Selectable scales of inches, feet, or meters.
- Pre-settable MSL or any elevation.
- Stores up to 137 readings internally.
- No line-of-sight and no factory calibration.
- Up to four or more years between factory gas recharges.