Fresh Concrete Field Test Starter Kit Includes:
- Type B Concrete Air Meter
- Precisely molded polyethylene case with inner molded reinforced walls to hold the meter
- Calibrated Vessel
- Calibration Outside Tube
- Calibration Inside Tube
- Graduated Strike Off Bar
- 24" Long Tamping Rod 5/8" diameter rounded to a hemispherical tip at both ends
- 3 oz. Bulb Syringe
- 16 oz. Rubber Mallet
- Ultra-Pump Wrench
- Economy Poly Slump Base with Clamps
- Spun Steel Slump Cone
- 38 oz. Round Bottom Scoop
- 250 mL Squeeze Bottle
- 12" x 1/2" PVC Strike Off Plate
- Pocket Dial Concrete Thermometer
- 3/8 x 12" Tamping Rod (for 4x8" cylinders)
This Concrete Air Meter is one of the most precise air content measuring devices available. With heat treated cast aluminum construction and cast in handles on the base, the Concrete Air Meter is heavy duty, yet lightweight, and easy to handle. This Concrete Air Meter utilizes the best clamping system available, with large stainless-steel clamp levers and a holding capacity of 2500 lbs. each. This clamping system provides an easy, dependable operation.
Employing the use of a superior high-volume Ultra Pump, this system makes operation efficient yet rapid.
This includes a larger more accurate pressure gauge with safety glass and bold color dial face. Color coded for entrapped and entrained air readings.
This Concrete Air Meter is furnished complete with a carrying case, instructions, and equipment needed to perform calibration and concrete tests.
Each Concrete Air Meter is pressure tested and calibrated before shipment. Each meter is assigned a specific customer serial number.
Meets Test Methods:
AASHTO T152, T-119
ASTM C 231, C-143