The Type N Concrete Test Hammer is known for its reliability and careful selection of components. With over ten years of proven experience as manufacturer of NDT instruments, this distinctive ergonomic and functional design, as well as the continuous scientific research in collaboration with the most important Universities, has brought to the development of this series of instruments of the latest generation.
The Type N Concrete Test Hammer has a Novatest design and has been modified to get a higher degree of reliability as far as correlation curves are concerned, obtaining the new SonReb method.
To develop new curves, 50 cubic samples (200x200mm) of twenty distinct classes of concrete have been tested. The samples have been subjected to Non-Destructive Tests (hammer indexes and ultrasonic pulses propagation) and Destructive Tests (press-crashing). By analyzing the results of the tests, it has been assessed that the Type N Concrete Test Hammer is an invaluable tool to check and estimate the quality of concrete.
Type N Concrete Test Hammer Technical Features:
- Model: Mechanical concrete test hammer type N
- Impact energy: 2,207 Nm
- Measurement range: 10-110 N/mm2
- Limitations: Sp.=> 100mm
- Reference standards: UNI EN 12504-2, ASTM C805, BS 1881
- Weight: 1,8 Kg
Type N Concrete Test Hammer Accessories:
- Instruction manual with MpA – psi curves
- Notepad & Pencil to record index values
- Abrasive grindstone complete with case
- Position template (length 30 mm)
- Phenolphthalein atomizer
- Phenolphthalein label precautions
- Padded case with shoulder-strap
- Calibration and QC certificate
- Transport safety cap
Type N Concrete Test Hammer Test MethodsThisType N Concrete Test Hammer meets the following test methods:
- ASTM C 805
- BS 1881-202