The 1,000cc and the 4,000cc Constant Head Tanks are clear acrylic tanks to supply water to Soil Permeameters when conducting constant head permeability tests. Each has a regulating valve for flow control of water and porous media on the bottom to filter out air bubbles. These units maintain a constant hydraulic head via an overflow port. They can also be connected to tap water or a deaired water source. Wall-mounted rails provide support and the height is easily adjusted with movable brackets. The unit is equipped with a saddle valve for connection to a water source and necessary tubing for hookup to the test chamber.
- Maintains constant head pressure for permeability testing
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain
- 1,000cc Constant Head Tank or
4,000cc Constant Head Tank
- Saddle valve for connection to a water source
- Tubing for hookup to the permeameter
- Wall Mounts