300mm All Stainless Half Height ISO Test Sieves
Our 300mm diameter ISO Test Sieves meet ISO 565 and 3310-1 specifications for Compliance Sieves, and are in stock for immediate delivery. We offer all ISO 565 mesh sizes available. Every ISO sieve is fitted with a rubber O-ring for a dust-free seal when nested in a sieve stack. Many ISO opening sizes and tolerances are equivalent to ASTM E11 sizes.
Our ISO Sieves are available with stainless steel frames and mesh, or brass frames with stainless steel mesh in full height or half height sizes. High-quality all-stainless steel sieves offer long service life and reduce specimen contamination. ISO Test sieves are available with full height or half height frames. Half height frames allow more sieves to be used in a stack.
Sample volume and particle size determine proper frame diameter and height. Material is processed more efficiently and accurately on a sieve with more surface area, and blinding is reduced. The thickness of a specimen fraction on the mesh of a sieve should be no more than a couple of particles or layers deep. Frame height must permit proper agitation of the specimen, allowing larger particles enough room to reorient to the mesh surface.
Our ISO Compliance sieves are supplied with a serial number and Compliance certificate. The certificates do not verify measurements of an individual sieve, but that the wire cloth and manufacturing methods comply with ISO requirements.
300mm diameter ISO Test Sieve has stainless steel woven-wire cloth with 71µm openings and half height stainless steel frame. Each sieve is individually serial numbered. Overall height is 2in and stacked height is 1-1/2in.
- Individually serial numbered
- Compliant with ISO 565, 3310-1 requirements for Compliance Sieves
- 300mm Sieve, All Stainless, Half Height, 71µm
- Certificate of Conformance to ISO 565, 3310-1 requirements
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 300mm
- Frame Height: Half Height
- Stacked Frame Height: 1-1/2in
- Overall Frame Height: 2in
- Material: Stainless Steel Frame/Stainless Steel Cloth
- ISO 565, 3310-1 Opening Size: 71µm
- Backing Cloth Included: No
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 4.0lb (1.81kg)