TR-704 F.A.P. Plus™ 4" Density Skimmer (3.5" diameter) | DGSI Slope Indicator Environmental Products
Density skimmers are used when there is less than 18 inches of fluid from the bottom of the well to the water/product interface.
These skimmers have a specific gravity of 0.95 and float in the water with the top inlet just above the product/water interface. The skimmers have an effective travel of 24 inches. The 2 in and 4 in sizes are for use in well casings with these nominal inside diameters. The 6 in and 12 in models are self-supporting and may be used in large diameter wells, open excavations and open water applications.
- The skimmer is attached to the bottom of the F.A.P. Plus™ pump and is used to separate the product from the water in the well.
- The skimmer is a necessary part of the F.A.P. Plus and F.A.P. Plus ZW pumps and must be ordered separately.
- Depending on your site conditions, three types of skimmers are available: standard, high-viscosity, and density.
Note: Density skimmers are not compatible with the F.A.P. Plus ZW. To use a density skimmer, you can either purchase a conversion kit (TR-51699) or you can purchase the F.A.P. Plus pump (TR-516).
F.A.P. Plus™ Pump System
The F.A.P. Plus™ Pump system is comprised of seven main components:
- F.A.P. Plus™ Pump (1*)
- Skimmer Assembly (2*)
- Well Clincher (3*)
- Filter/Regulator (5*)
- Pneumatic Overfill Protection Device (4*)
- Electric Air Compressor (not shown*)
- Hoses (not shown*)
* refer to product photo for reference
- Solar NAPL Compressor
- F.A.P. HF
TR-702 / 704 / 706 / 712 F.A.P. Plus Density Skimmer Specifications
- Weight: 3 lb
- TR-702 Dimensions: 1.65-in dia.
- TR-704 Dimensions: 3.5-in dia.
- TR-706 Dimensions: 5.5-in dia.
- TR-712 Dimensions: 11.5-in dia.
- Float: UHMW polyethylene, S.G. 0.95
- Inlet Screen: Stainless steel mesh
- Coil: Polyurethane tubing
- Effective Travel: Up to 24 in
- TR-51699 F.A.P. Plus ZW Conversion Kit: 10-32 plug, 1/8 in-OD plug