KOR-IT K-512 Hand Held Sewer Pipe Tap is a great drill for civil and general contractors who need to punch a hole into precast sewer mains and sewer pipes in the field. The K-512 is also a great choice for contractors who need to punch a large diameter hole in concrete tilt ups or driveways. Landscape contractors and general contractors use this gasoline core drill as well for various jobs due to its portability. With the K-512 Gasoline Core Drill in your equipment fleet you’ll find many uses for this handy tool. The K-512 comes with a safety clutch built in so the drill operator won’t suffer an injury if the core bit binds.
KOR-IT stands behind this product with our LIFETIME Warranty. You can read about our warranty by clicking here. We exclusively use a Honda 4-cycle gasoline engine. Honda carries a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty directly.
The K-512 Gasoline Core Drill can only be used outdoors because of the emissions.
- One person, portable hand held sewer pipe tap
- Designed to core drill into precast concrete sewer mains and pipes
- Light Weight 22 lbs drill head
- 4-cycle gasoline powered engine, 31cc drill faster.
- Perfect for 6″-12″ bit diameters
- Drill vertical, horizontal, inverted or at any angle in between.
- Heavy-duty, quad precision ball bearing gear box
- Optimum gear ratio for fast, economical drilling
- Minimize time required for each job drill faster with gasoline power.
- Easy to use and quick to set up