The Lab Companion Forced Convection Oven features four 60L forced convection ovens in a single unit. This oven is designed to offer an ideal and cost-effective solution for laboratories with limited space and budget.
Incorporating specially designed ovens (Model BCL-OF-02G) with a powerful yet noiseless sirocco fan, this oven guarantees intensive drying performance, especially for material with high moisture content.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning function
- Temperature control: 10C above ambient to 200C
- Delayed ON/OFF digital timer range: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad
- High temperature limit setting and open door alert
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings
- Forced air convection generated by a noiseless and powerful sirocco fan ensuring optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior
- Adjustable four slide vents for controlling inner vapor circulation (diameter: 38mm/1.5”)
- Chamber Volume (L / cu ft): 240 / 8.5 (60 / 2.1 x 4 Chambers)
- Range (C / F): Amb. +10 to 200 / Amb. +18 to 392
- Fluctuation at 100C (±C / F): 0.5 / 0.9
- Variation at 100C (±C / F): 1 / 1.8
- Dimension (W×D×H):
- Interior (mm / inch): 400×360×420 / 15.7×14.2×16.5 Per chamber
- Exterior (mm / inch): 1170x640x1360 / 46.1x25.2x53.5
- Net Weight (Kg / lbs): 170 / 374.8
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50/60Hz, 16.7A X 2EA