The Lab Companion VE-11 Electric Aspirator Pump is a portable dual-channel water-jet aspirator pump that creates a vacuum by means of Venturi effect. This aspirator pump is suitable for rotary vacuum evaporation, decompression distillation, vacuum drying, and vacuum filtering.
- Built-in circulating pump and water tank make the unit portable.
- Circulating pump continuously pumps water quietly across a set of aspirators, and is therefore clean and efficient.
- Built-in check valve prevents backflow of water into the aspirator pump.
- Corrosion-resistant construction of all wetted parts with 304 stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone, or nickel-coated brass.
- Water tank features a drain port and a spigot for easy changing of water.
- Water tank, aspirator pump, tank closure
- Two aspirators
- Two 20cm long 6mm (0.2") silicone rubber tubes
- One 100cm long 8mm (0.3") silicone rubber tube
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 9.5 / 0.3
- Max. Vacuum (Mpa / Hg): 0.0998 / 29.5"
- Free-air Capacity: 18L / minute (0.6 cfm) ×2ea
- Bath: Polypropylene
- Aspirator: Nickel-coated Brass ×2ea
- Bath Internal (W×L , D) (mm / inch): 298×210, 227 / 11.7×8.3 ,8.9
- Overall (W×L×H) (mm / inch): 330×265×390 / 13×10.4×15.4
- Inhale Nozzle: external Ø9.5mm (0.4") ×2ea
- Drain Cook, Over Flow Nozzle (mm / inch): Ø17 / 0.7
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 5.7 / 12.6
- Electrical Requirements: 120V / 50,60Hz / 1.4A