The Mini Mixing Wheel rotates up to six 8oz (237ml) sample jars over a 10—60rpm adjustable speed range. The large three-finger thumbscrew clamps lock bottles securely at a 45° angle (as specified by ASTM D2013) or other required position. The sturdy bench unit with painted steel frame has resilient rubber feet and includes a 6ft (1.8m) three-wire cord. The cord-attached speed control module permits safe use away from wheel rotation. The continuous-duty motor is adequate to rotate containers with diameters up to the 3.5in (89mm).
- Speed control module with a 6ft cord
- Continuous-duty motor with variable-speed at 10-60rpm
- Rotates up to six 8oz (237ml) sample jars
- Thumbscrew clamps lock at 45° angle to meet ASTM D2013
- Bench mounted or wall-hung
Electrical 120V / 60Hz / 2Amps
Product Dimensions 9.5 x 10 x 10in (241 x 254 x 254mm), WxDxH