Maximum capacity [Max]: 4500g
Readability [d]: 0.01g
PS X2.M is a series of advanced-class precision balances of high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. The innovative construction of PS X2.M balance features a new single-point weighing pan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology enables weighing loads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
- d=0.01 g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- great resistance to ambient conditions
- stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology
- internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- complex databases and ALIBI memory
- ergonomic 5” colour touchscreen
- touch-free operation
The instrument allows saving completed measurement data as complex reports and graphs.
There are 7 databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
- The balance enables creating formulation reports (max 500 entries).
ALIBI memory provides data protection and facilitates automatic measurement recording (max 500 000 weighing records). The memory facilitates data previewing, copying and archiving.
PS X2.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A, USB type B, Ethernet and Wireless Connection. USB allows for fast transfer and copying of work results (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other weighing device. The balance provides possibility of remote data management.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 4500 g
- Minimum load: 0.5 g
- Readability [d]: 0.01 g
- Tare range: -4500 g
- Verification scale interval: 0.1 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.005 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.008 g
- Linearity: ±0.03 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 1 g
- Minimum weight (USP): 10 g
- Stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: II
- Display: 5" capacitive colour touchscreen
- Protection class: IP 43
- Database capacity: 7
- Touch-free operation: 2 IR Sensors
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 4 W
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ÷ +50 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Weighing pan dimensions: 195×195 mm
- Device dimensions: 333x206x107 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 470×380×340 mm
- Net weight: 4.5 kg
- Gross weight: 6.1 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.