Maximum capacity [Max]: 2kg
Readability [d]: 0.01g
Multifunctional WLY balance is intended for fast and precise determination of mass, performed using a modern PUE7 series indicator. Operation of the device is easy, with it weighing can be automated to the maximum. Apart from weighing, the WLY allows users to carry out parts counting, labelling and formula making processes. Its software enables integration with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
Design and functionality
WLY balance features a stainless steel weighing platform and an indicator comprising 5,7” TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of on-screen keys and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed in an indicator display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for single products;
- generating C labels for cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for containers with cumulative containers;
- three methods of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
- by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of weighing result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
WLY balance enables quick search for a product by means of a connected barcode scanner. This option considerably increases functionality of the system.
The indicator can integrate with a PC software, "LABEL EDITOR", which software communicates with the weighing device either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
WLY series is available in dual range (non-verified) version on surcharge.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 2 kg
- Minimum load: -
- Readability [d]: 0.01 g
- Tare range: -2 kg
- Verification scale interval: -
- Repeatability: 0.03 g
- Linearity: ±0.03 g
- Stabilization time: 3 s
- Adjustment: external
- OIML Class: -
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Protection class: IP 43
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: +15 ÷ +30 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 - +70 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 10% ÷ 85% RH no condensation
- Weighing pan dimensions: 195×195 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 490×300×150 mm
- Net weight: 2.7 kg
- Gross weight: 3.6 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.