Maximum capacity [Max]: 220g
Readability [d]: 0.01 / 0.1mg
Innovative solutions applied in SYNERGY LAB analytical balances guarantee extraordinary precision of top-class measuring equipment.
The Best Possible Repeatability and USP Regulations Conformity
The best weighing accuracy and repeatability – with sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (Section 41 and 1251) make 4Y balances a new standard for mass measurement quality.
Innovative 2-Point Adjustment System
Brand new adjustment system guarantees the highest measurement accuracy. It minimizes linearity errors simultaneously providing reliable indications for the whole weighing range.
Reflex Level System
New autolevelling system in XA 4Y.A PLUS analytical balances ensures:
- ground tilt test,
- automatic balance levelling,
- control of the correct balance level,
- confirmation of correct balance level on adjustment and weighing reports.
Door Opening Automation
The innovative weighing chamber system for door opening and closing guarantees smooth and quiet door movement, and eliminates vibrations that may disturb the measurement. The solution enables to define how wide the door is to be opened.
Antistatic Weighing Chamber
XA 4Y.A PLUS microbalance is a device where the influence of electrostatics onto the weighing result has been eliminated due to use of special antistatic coating of the glass panes, and thanks to an in-built ionizer.
The ionizer compensates electric charges inside the weighing chamber upon placing the sample in it. The lower relative humidity and a reading unit of the balance, the more evident influence of static electricity.
The ionizer neutralizes any uncompensated electric charge accumulated on the weighed object. The influence of static electricity gives greater repeatability error, often also greater error of indication.
Measurement errors, due to the harmful effects of electrostatics, often reach the value of thousands of reading units and more. The problem concerns non-conductive samples, e.g. glass flasks, paper filters, plastics, etc.
Antistatic ionizer implemented in XA 4Y.A PLUS balances, due to the application of modern technology, compensates both cations and anions. The ionizer activates when the balance door opens, and deactivates when the door is closed. It is possible to control ionizer operation using weighing instrument panel. The operation is signalled by blue LED diode which emits light when the ionizer is on.
Smart Min Weight
With use of the "Smart Min Weight" function, the XA 4Y.A PLUS automatically adjusts resolution of the range to the currently weighed mass. This results with improvement of the minimum sample weight parameter by 30%.
When the sensors for constant monitoring of ambient conditions and level status record deviations, the balance displays warnings about potential errors occurrence during weighing.
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Module
XA 4Y.A PLUS balances are compliant with 21 CFR part 11 and EU GMP part 4, annex 11. This means that the XA 4Y series features numerous functions for protecting and monitoring work results of particular operators.
Full data protection is ensured by:
- advanced password settings,
- verification of log-in operation correctness,
- assigning permissions to operators,
- auto log out,
- electronic signature, e.g. for series of measurements,
- granting/denying access to data management
- data backup,
- modifications saved to Audit Trail file.
Faster Measurement with The New CPU
XA 4Y.A PLUS balances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GHz processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
16 GB RAM – more data management possibilities
16 GB RAM offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
Ergonomic Mechanical Design
Latch-type system of weighing chamber components fastening allows fast and easy tool-free assembly/disassembly, which facilitates keeping the chamber clean, and which makes it easy to install a manual adapter for pipettes calibration.
Smart system of pressures equalization guarantees stable measurement. It eliminates errors generated by rapid change of pressure inside the weighing chamber.
A real novelty is an option of lighting the weighing pan up using a LED diode, the diode does not affect the weighing chamber temperature.
Standard Wireless Connection means possibility to send data from 4Y balance to a mobile iOS or Android device via special data management apps. Wireless communication between the indicator and the weighing instrument enables operating the 4Y balance that is placed inside laminar flow hoods and fume cupboards.
All 4Y series balances feature internal ALIBI memory guaranteeing safety and automatic record of measurements, it also offers possibility to preview, copy and archive data.
Four predefined profiles enable automatic balance parameters customization.
- FAST – the measurement result is obtained in a very short time,
- FAST DOSING – the balance quickly reacts to mass changes, especially useful for dosing or adding more product to the dispensed portion,
- PRECISION - balance settings providing the minimum standard deviation of sd ≤ 0.01,
- USER - customization of the parameters in accordance with operator's requirements.
ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR
- ALARM function
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
DATA EXCHANGE THROUGH USB STORAGE DEVICES
- update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
INFRARED PROXIMITY SENSORS
- PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor's sensitivity adjustment
Balances with a wireless terminal
- 2×RS 232
- 4 in / 4 out
- WiFi 2,4GHz b,g,n
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 220 g
- Minimum load: 10 mg
- Readability [d]: 0.1 mg
- Tare range: -220 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.05 mg
- Repeatability (Max): 0.1 mg
- Linearity: ±0.2 mg
- Eccentric load deviation: 0.2 mg
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 10 mg
- Minimum weight (USP): 100 mg
- Stabilization time: 2.5 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: I
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 700 mA (wireless terminal - 1A)
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Weighing chamber dimensions: 170×200×220 mm
- Weighing pan dimensions: ø100 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 720×385×485 mm
- Net weight: 14.7 kg
- Gross weight: 19.1 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.