Thunderbird Round Louvered Gable Wall Vents
Installation: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Wall, Wood
Application: Wall Vent
- Louvered Gable End Vents are made of 16 ounce copper or stainless steel.
- There are many standard sizes and mounting styles available.
- Louvers are fixed and the vent is screened to keep insects and animals out.
- Both copper and stainless steel look great and last much longer than standard aluminum and plastic vents.
- Made of 16 ounce copper, or stainless steel
- Fixed Louvers spaced 2" apart
- Many sizes to choose from (custom sizes are available)
- Includes screen to keep insects and animals out
Which Mounting Style?
Thunderbird Products' vents come in two different mounting styles:
- The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone.
- The stucco mount model has a flashing is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco, or wood / vinyl siding (stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and water-proofing).
- WLVR12F: 12" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Flush Mount
- WLVR12J: 12" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Stucco Mount
- WLVR18F: 18" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Flush Mount
- WLVR18J: 18" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Stucco Mount
- WLVR24F: 24" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Flush Mount
- WLVR24J: 24" Round Louvered Gable Wall Vent Stucco Mount